Transform How You Think About Requests… and Yourself
The Book of NO on The Today Show
Click here to see the video
Do you say “yes” when you really mean, want, and need to say “no”?
- Do you spend so much time keeping your boss, your friends, parents, spouse or children happy that you have little time or energy for yourself?
- Are you overwhelmed, overscheduled, and exhausted by obligations and commitments you couldn’t refuse?
- With The Book of No you quickly gain control of your life by learning how to say “no” and sticking to it—without feeling guilty and without hurting or offending. The Power of NO is limitless. In no time, you’ll stop being an indiscriminate yes-person because you will have:
- The right words—250 scripts—to get you out of any sticky situation
- Tools to recognize when someone, including pushy salespeople, is manipulating or conning you into saying “yes” and how to stop it from happening again
- Surefire steps to prevent being pressured by friends and overcommitted socially
- Strategies to free you from being the office go-to person and overburdened
- Tips for staying in the family’s good graces and still turn them down
- 16-point NO Credo—crucial reminders of your rights to say no and the know-how to make them work for you.
Do you have trouble saying NO? Take the test.